we gotta keep rolling on like the thunderous group we are. our deadline is looming and we've got a good bit of work to do. we did have a great critique with the lovely folks at lake / flato, and decidedly have a good direction for the rest of the project.
i think we're at a point where we can break down the rest of the work load in a few different groups.
in no particular order
1. Renderings (amazing images that really bring to life the concept behind our project)
2. Plan -- (reworking the plan with a diagrammatic direction for supreme legibility ...)
3. Boards -- (story boards of the layout that we are working on for the 3 boards from -- high density -- medium density -- low density)
4. Community Support -- (research into non-profits and local groups (PTA of the adjacent school) that would help with community gardens/various other facets of our project)
- from the discussion we had with our critics yesterday our main issue is going to be visually representing the strong idea we have already established (so for the next ten days that is our challenge)
if anyone wants to add other areas of interest that we need to focus on for the next week or so please do. this is just to keep the ball rolling.