2.21.2007

Apologies, etc.

Sorry everyone for not being there for last weekend's meeting, I had been sick all week and it came to a head on the weekend. I could have drugged myself and gotten down there, but at some point you have to rest and get better. Mom said so. I am pleased to say that I am now healthy as an ox and ready to rumble.

Justin and I were going to meet tonight, but HE'S A BIG BIRTHDAY BOY! so we will either meet tomorrow night or else we'll split up some stuff. I would personally like to work on the cemetery facade/grassland prairie idea if everyone thinks that is a worthwhile venture. I would like to help on the path/frisbee golf (<--really?) part too, but we need to know the area where that would likely happen.

OKAY GREAT SOMEONE GET BACK TO ME LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS WEEKEND'S FESTIVITIES

an ox!

1 comment:

rachel said...

Andrew, good to hear you are feeling better! I think the ventures you spoke about are definitly worthwile exploring.

Justin, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

On a side note I am having issues with the scaled plan. I started it at work on autocad, but the copy i have from Johnny does not install past disk one (Johnny boy do you mind bringing your copy this weekend and we can try again?) I may try with sketchup to just have something posted tonight that is at least a solid diagram of what we spoke about last Sunday.